Our Leading Lights follow the Lighting the Candle Programme.
The scheme follows Bronze, Silver and Gold Level in the following categories:
- A Sense of Space (thinking about where Collective Worship takes place)
- A Sense of Community
- A Sense of Wonder
- A Sense of Tradition
Congratulations to Deanne, Rubie- Mae, Scarlet, Noah, and Elliott (Year 6) who are our Pupil Ambassadors for evaluating Acts of Collective Worship. They have:
- evaluated the weekly Worship programme;
- completed a learning walk, informing teachers of the strengths and thinking of ways to develop their Worship areas in their classrooms;
- created a list of Hymns for Early Years / KS1 and KS2 linked to our Christian Values.;
- presented an act of Worship.