Our vision is to value each pupil as an individual and ensure that they reach their full potential by 'letting their light shine,' through our Christian Values of Respect, Honesty, Courage, Kindness, Forgiveness and Hope.
'Bringing Faith and Education Together'
We aspire for all our children to become confident, secure, caring individuals who achieve personal success and develop a love of learning. They are supported to develop morally, spiritually, socially, culturally and academically.
We achieve this through:
- Providing a warm welcoming, secure environment for all children
- Encouraging, valuing and extending every child's contribution to the school
- Recognising and celebrating success in everyone
- Providing a broad, balanced, carefully planned curriculum
- Building strong collaborative partnerships with families, the church and the local community